Morning Chatter

Bookmark and Share

O Sun,
Thank you still shines this morning.

I thought of the past
When grief is always enveloped my mind
My life, my steps.




When the wounds of grief
Often only approached my soul
Journey of my life, my love.

I want to hide ...


For a moment I remember those days
When I was just a stand-alone
Without anyone to accompany.

When all wounds
Wrapped with sorrow sore
I painted without being able to laugh.

I wanted to run ...

O Sun,

I just wanted to share
Not in my soul today
Or even to come back again.

I just do not want to burden
With sorrow sore
Peaked and then die.

I want to dance ...

This is just chatter in the morning
Not to be skinned
Or even stripped.

Although the time I turned back to
With non-stop laughter jokes
I still want to be here.

I want to sing ...


O Sun,
Let the other hidden
Let all the running
But let me stay here

O
Sun,
Do not let me hide
Do not let me run
Stay with me here to dance and sing.

Not hidden, even run, let the dancing and singing
Together you O Sun.

Thank you still shines this morning!

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Komentar Anda Sangat Berarti!
Thanks for your visiting and comments. Thats my motivation to always learn, earn and share here.

blog-indonesia.com